Over the years, my back has had some ups and downs making household tasks extremely challenging. Specifically, cleaning the bathroom which usually requires intense pressure to wipe away built-up dirt and grime in often awkward positions, has turned into a torturous routine that has the potential to wrecks me for days.
And then – on a random Thursday during the holidays, I saw it…a TV ad for what seemed like the obvious answer to all my tub thumping woes – The Quickie Tile n’ Tube Pro Scrubber. Basically, a glorified sander with a few attachments, this little gizmo seemed like the perfect solution to hard labor in the bathroom. So a few clicks later, I was heading towards a scrub free life.
Let’s get to it – my unboxing and quick tutorial of the Quickie Tile n’ Tub Scrubber:
As seen in the video above, here’s what it comes with:
- Waterproof rotating head
- Two detachable brushes for cleaning both large and small areas
- Aluminum handle extends to 21 inches.
- Powerful rotating heads that really cut through dirt and grime.
- Strong bristles and light enough to manoeuvre around corners.
- Last 20-30 minutes on just one charge and compact enough to store inside cabinets.
- Great value considering how much it can cut down on scrub time.
- Takes a long time to charge initially and don’t see a green light to indicate it’s fully charged
- A bit awkward around faucets and handles…use two hands!
Keep well everyone,
Buy It On Amazon Here: Quickie Tub n’ Tile Pro Scrubber